Live For Others Foundation
An all India not-for-profit organization
NGO involved in Ganga cleaning at its source town Devprayag, India, women income self-generating projects, village tourism, social change, educational, and employment activities
· Ganga River Cleaning at Devprayag, Uttarakhand the originating place of the sacred river, the confluence of Bhagirathi and Alaknanda. Make it the first town in India as garbage, plastic free, and the streets spit free by removing of all garbage from mountains and river-banks with the volunteers, help of school kids
· Woman's cottage industry at Devprayag, Uttarakhand - first project: to make shoulder cotton handbags and market to foreign tourists
· Library at Devprayag, IndiaBasic
· Computer center at Devprayag,
· India Hill Village tourism to experience village life
· Economic activities in Devprayag town like Melas, bazaars
· A family home for girls to house 10 destitute children (to start);from the hill State at Devprayag, UK, India
( ~ Top photo: Main town of Devprayag, the famous Ram temple at the center where Ram did the penance for killing Ravana a Brahmin. Ganga can be seen flowing. ~ Right top photo: Map of Uttarakhand state marking Devprayag with China and Nepal shown on the right. Right Column: Chief Secretary of Uttarakhand Mr. Subhash Kumar sitting)
Can you gift any of these to us… Please
We get about 3/4 Likes everyday, and have about 870 Followers on own without our efforts.
Can you please spare some resources and buy these for us to be used at Devprayag, UK-
1 Tata small Ace truck for garbage transport ( called ‘haathi’)
= Re 8,00,000
1 motorized Rickshaw to carry garbage from low lying downtown
= Re 1,40,000
Hydraulic compressor for plastic garbage = 2,00,000
100 Bins for placement on town streets @ R 1200 ea = 1,20,000
50 Large size bags to transport garbage to Rishikesh facility R 60ea =3,000
20 Warning display signs, 4x2 @ R1000 ea = 20,000
500 Face masks @R500/100 = 2,500
200 Gloves yellow, good for 15 days
@ R 54 a pair = 10,800
50 Volunteer aprons R 30/ ea = 1500
15 Shoes R 700 ea = Re 10,500
India our country, they say, is a solid proof that God exists. So many dire problems, so many society ills, so many distressed citizens, so many loopholes to destroy the thread of life, but the country is surviving and growing. In recent years, if you review, you will find all or any nice thing that has happened are either due Supreme court or by an NGO- Taj Mahal discoloration, plastic bags, tobacco pouches, child labor, Babri mosque, you name it, it is done by them not by our Governments.
India has about 33,00,000 non-governmental organizations, many defunct, many blacklisted, our NGO Live For Others Foundation is registered to operate in all 28 States, 7 Union Territories, 626 Dist. and 6,00,000 villages. We can take any of the country critical subjects like Population control, Aids, Education, Child girl, Water, Solar energy, Communalism, Health, Corruption, Anti-tobacco.
But we wanted to start in a small way with our own personal funds to take one step at a time before a big leap. That is why we are in Deoprayag, a town of Uttarakhand hill state in northern India bordering China and Nepal.
To help people to help themselves. With support from our NGO volunteers, individual donations and State governments and Indian Central Government.
Pl contact by email: email@example.com
Call 991 023 9823 or, Mohan Singhal- 935 064 0093
An all India NGO, Reg no. S/59909/2007